School Improvement Plan
We do regularly circulate our school priorities to parents and students.
These are reinforced regularly through Headteacher newsletters.
Currently, our whole school priorities are:
- To make good use of student prior attainment to inform lesson planning so that all activities meet students needs.
- To encourage all learners to develop independently.
- To use varied questioning techniques in lessons to check understanding.
- To give students quality feedback in order for them to improve their work.
- To support and develop students’ skills in writing and spelling.