What makes Ruskin Community High School special
- We are a positive, inclusive and tolerant community
- We have a safe, happy and creative learning environment
- We give every person the opportunity to achieve their very best
- We help our students prepare for the future so that they enjoy happy, independent, fulfilled lives
- We know everyone in our small, friendly school. Wellbeing is our priority
- To support our parents we offer a weekly Drop-In session on Monday between 2.00pm & 3.00pm (unfortunately, these sessions are not available at the moment due to covid restrictions)
This is a weekly session run by Ruskin’s Intervention Team that offers parents/carers the opportunity to come into school if they have a question or something they’d like to talk about. These sessions will run every Monday at the same time. No appointment is necessary.