Welcome to the Parents Section. This section contains a variety of information to help keep you informed and up to date. If you cannot find the information you require or have any queries please contact the school either by phone 01270 560514 or by email email@example.com
What makes Ruskin Community High School special…….
- We are a positive, inclusive and tolerant community
- We have a safe, happy and creative learning environment
- We give every person the opportunity to achieve their very best
- We help our students prepare for the future so that they enjoy happy, independent, fulfilled lives
- We know everyone in our small, friendly school. Wellbeing is our priority
To support our parents we offer a weekly Drop-In session on Monday between 2.00pm and 3.00pm (unfortunately, these sessions are not availble at the moment due to covid restrictions)
This is a weekly session run by Ruskin’s Intervention Team that offers parents/carers the opportunity to come into school if they have a question or something they’d like to talk about. These sessions will run every Monday at the same time. No appointment is necessary.